Commercial Property Insurance 2018-05-16T09:05:00+00:00

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property Insurance provides cover to commercial buildings that you own. It can also cover the legal liability you may incur as owner of the property.  Most Insurers cater for purely commercial risks and commercial/residential mixed units, for example ground floor shops, with residential or rental property above.

There are 3 central pillars to Commercial Property Insurance

• Cover for the Property (buildings and contents)
• Property Owners liability (public liability)
• Business Interruption

Property Damage

• Cover can be arranged on a specified perils basis (ie fire, storm, theft) or on all risks basis.

Cover can include:

• Buildings
• Contents
• Fixtures and fittings

Property Owner’s/Public Liability

Provides protection against a legal liability to pay compensation in respect of personal injury to third parties or to loss or damage to their property

Business Interruption (loss of rent)

Covers a shortfall in rental income during the indemnity period selected (usually 12-36 months) following an insured loss under the property section of the policy.

Additional covers can include:

• Accountants fee’s
• Denial of access

Commercial Property Insurance
Retail Packages
Liability Insurance
Tradesman Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Contact Us

Contact us today for an impartial quotation that best
suits your needs. We also offer an excellent after sale
service as our customers are the core of our business.